Thursday, 1 October 2015

One of them days...Day 2!



I am sitting on my bed, its just gone 7.30pm and i am feeling like the worst person ever. I have been feeling really low over the last day and this seems to be day 2 of that feeling. Do you ever feel like everything is getting on top of you? , like that big pile of ironing you keep saying your going to get round to doing. Feeling as though i have set myself far to many goals to achieve in the shortest space of time and then feeling like i have failed before i have even started.My mind seems to run at a speed of 90mph and i really cant keep up sometimes.


I hate when these low moods hit me,and they really do hit me like a ton of bricks, and no one can get me out of it,its almost like it has to just run its course and 'wear' off.There is no reason behind it, it just happens and there is nothing i can do about it.






So far this week i have cancelled my driving lesson,forgot i had an appointment with my NVQ assessor, ignored the fact that i really need to book an appointment with the doctor,ignored cutting the grass like the plague,literally, and its only Thursday!. An epic fail of a week could not be more of an understatement but surely its not just me who has these days? is it?.




Right, I have decided to wipe the dust off of my feel good factory books and go head first into the deep end and focus all my energy, i am sure there is some in there someone, make a hot cup of chamomile tea and try and shift all this sadness and feel fresh in the morning ready to have a fantastic weekend.Wish me luck!

Until next time X
  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Uncoventional Kira. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig